Friday, June 27, 2008

What's in a name?


As my first post of my new blog, I wanted to explain it's name a bit...

The title comes from one of my favorite songs: Mazzy Star's "Cry, Cry" from their final album, "Among My Swan" (See Pic). I got this album on my birthday in 1996, and I doubt I've ever gone a month without listening to it. They just don't make albums like this anymore...




I'll have to admit that this was not my first choice of Blog names... I tried at least 50 different names, but most were taken or sounded strange as a URL. Anyway, I like this one.


The plan is to update this blog somewhat frequently with stuff that is going on with me, my friends, and my family. Fair warning, it will be boring, and sometimes long-winded, but I hope it will be enjoyable and interesting for those of you I don't get to see on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love your header! I think I need some schooling on how to do that.
Welcome to the blog world.